PROFESSIONAL KIT INCLUDES
If you are mounting lots of blades upgrade to the PROFESSIONAL KIT that includes:
Pneumatic blade mounting stand
For quick and precise blade mounting our stand is practical, portable and can be attached to any table or worktop. Once set, the blade and boot are held tightly together.
Made from metal with the following features:
• Base to be screwed on to the worktop.
• Tilted boot prop.
• Lateral threaded rods to adjust the height of the locking-bar.
• Locking-bar (holds the blade fast to the sole) with leather lining to avoid damaging the edge of the blade.
• ‘Wooden wedges also help protect the blade.
• 2 knobs to fix the locking bar on to the boot at the correct height.
• Stand must be connected to a compressor (not included)
Drill bit extension 2,5mm
Edea soles need pre-drilling. Our extension makes it easy.
The extra length allows precise drilling with the blade in place. Specially measured drill bit holder ensures accurate depth of holes.
2,5 mm drill bits are used to allow Hi-Low screws maximum hold.
A spare bit is included together with a Hex wrench.
With an extra long blade and PH2 tip so screws can be tightened with precision..
Start up pack of Edea hi-low screws
All Edea boots are supplied with Hi-Low screws. We include a set of 100 pieces of Round head screws and a set of 100 pieces of Flat head screws.
Essential for repositioning blades. Each pack includes 25 x 2,5 mm diameter pre-cut carbon bars.
When working on the boots stay clean and stylish with our red apron